Monday, October 19, 2009

A Bag and a peek...

Well the Friday Night Sew-In was a success. We had a great time and boy did we get a lot done from our to do lists! I worked on a couple quilt tops Friday. (and Saturday.. and Sunday).
I had a very busy weekend.. shopping, b'day party for a great little 4 yr old! And the not so fun stuff too.. like laundry and mopping the floors. But in the middle of all that, I managed to get some sewing done.

This is a new bag that I made last night. The pattern is from The Tiny Seamstress. It was fun to make and it's very flirty! I love trying new patterns because it gives me so many ideas for the next bag.

And here is a sneak peek at the two quilts I'm working on. Hopefully I will find time this week to finish them. I have quite a few projects that I need to do for other people too. The first is with Moda Tranquility.
And this second one is using Moda Authentic. I love them both!
I will be busy working on all these projects the next week.. can't wait to share more! Pin It

0 comments: