Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Friendship Swap - Full Circle

My Friendship Swap Partner is Sandy.. from Colorado. I received my package via the big brown truck on Monday night. My 5 yr old followed me from the door to the kitchen..

him - "what is it?? Is it for me?? huh mom.. huh"
me - "No.. it's for me this time"
him - "aahh man.. what is it.. more fabric?"
Does he know me or what!!!

Here it is...
I absolutely love this bag. It's a lunch tote and it's so pretty. Ever since I moved to the desert - I miss the fall colors and this was perfect.

She also included a kit to make a pin cushion that I can't wait to tackle. Little did Sandy know that I have a thing for pin cushions.. old.. new.. I like them all. And there is also a pack of cute "Quilt Diva" note cards!

We have sent a few emails back and forth and I really like her. She's got a fun sense of humor and we have a lot in common.

Thank you Sandy!!
Pin It

0 comments: