Sunday, February 24, 2013

My FNSI Results and a Winner!

Well, I started my FNSI during the day on Friday. My kids have been on winter break all week so it's been a revolving door of sleepovers and play dates around here all week. But on Friday I managed to finally spend some time organizing my sewing room. It was much needed.... but still not complete. 

Then Friday evening after dinner, I sat down and started crocheting. I made something off Pinterest finally!! These adorable mug cozy's. 

Click HERE for pattern. 










Aren't they cute?! I can't stop making them.

I also worked a little bit more on this slouchy hat for my neice.



Hopefully I will finish it this week. I didn't work on my duvet cover at all. But I have it all laid out and ready to sew. I just need to get busy.

And now for a winner. I promised you a giveaway.

I used Random.org and the winner is #55 - Karen from Kindred Quilts

Yay Karen!! I will be sending you a mug cozy (tell me what color/colors you like - I have many to choose from) along with a surprise charm pack.

Email me your address and I'll get your goodies in the mail to you. 

Thank you for joining everyone!!! 

laid
Pin It

7 comments:

Shannon Meyer said...

Those are really cute mug cozies!!! I think I am going to have to give them a try as well:) Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

these are so cute Heidi,well done.xx

Val said...

You will not believe this but I saw this on a blog and wanted to know how to do it. Thank you so much for sharing the pattern. I'm hoping to join you next time! Been a long time. If its not one thing its another.

Kindred Quilts said...

Hi Heidi... It's Kathy from Kindred Quilts! I'm was so excited to read my name as the winner of your generous giveaway! The mug cozy will get lots of use, as I love my coffee! And I love charm packs! Thank you so very much... I'll be in touch!

Katherine said...

They are very cute. Might have to make some too one dat.

Anonymous said...

Very cute mug cosies.

Doanh Doanh said...



hàng không eva airline
vé máy bay eva đi mỹ
hang may bay korean
mua vé máy bay đi mỹ giá rẻ
vé máy bay đi canada tháng nào rẻ nhất
Nhung Chuyen Di Cuoc Doi
Du Lich Tu Tuc
Kien Thuc Du Lich