Friday, March 22, 2013

Photo Booth Bomb

So my home PC is currently at the computer clinic. The Ethernet card died. But she should be back today. 

I wanted to do a blog post so I had the great idea to use my iPad. I went into the pictures and discovered that me 9year old little boy has been having fun with the Photo Booth App. 


Seriously?!


Have you ever used Photo Booth?


I never knew what it was until he showed me.


This one above reminds me of a fish in a tank. Too funny!

And below.. my favorite one of all.


I just might frame this one!!
Pin It

5 comments:

Susan said...

These kids pick up these apps so quickly and easily. he's a cute fellow - I think!

Anthea said...

My 12 y.o. son has Photo Booth on his Mac computer, and he too has some hilarious images of himself... I like that last pic too!
Better than playing murder-style games on a computer!!

Maria said...

Yes my GS also plays with Photo Booth on his Mac. He has even taken photos of his Pop and me.. So funny..
Enjoy young fella..

Mistea said...

This is the best app for putting a smile on your face. I showed mum how to use it on her ipad. Took a photo of us together - too funny.
Enjoy the young people.

Chuyên trang đi Mỹ said...

Top những kỳ quan đi trăng mật ở Hawaii Hoa Kỳ
Du lịch Mount Rushmore và Gateway Arch Hoa Kỳ
Vé máy bay đi Mỹ tháng nào rẻ nhất
Vé máy bay đi Mỹ hãng United Airlines Việt Nam
Hành trình khám phá Mendenhall Glacier USA
Khám phá thành phố của gió - Chicago
Điểm danh 5 khu nghỉ dưỡng tuyệt vời USA Hoa Kỳ
Hành trình trải nghiệm đài quan sát Griffith Mỹ
Vé máy bay đi New Orleans
Kinh nghiệm mua vé máy bay đi Mỹ